CES started delivering fuel oil in 1968 when Walt Taylor began as Taylor Oil with his one truck working from the family home. Since that time, we’ve evolved to be one of the most progressive and largest independent fuel suppliers in the region. While anyone can simply sell fuel oil, we strive to be truly a full-service home heating & energy company.
A bit of what makes CES different includes:
- Automatic Deliveries: Dependable Automatic Deliveries of fuel oil and kerosene-based* on degree day forecasting. Click Here to learn more about Degree Day Forecasting.
- Modern Equipment: Fleet of modern delivery trucks with Weights & Measures certified meters.
- Price Protection & Budget Payment Plans: to keep heating bills under control.
- Oil tank replacements & Removal.
- 24 Hour Heating System Repairs: with our own trained & certified technicians, not subcontractors or plumbers.
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning Systems: New energy efficient central heating and air conditioning systems installed & serviced.
- Local Storage Terminals: Our own local storage terminals to ensure fuel supply when you need it most during the cold months.
CES has extended office hours to better serve our customers: Mon – Fri: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sat: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
*Not available in all service locations.
Keep your eye out for our SPCA branded fuel oil truck! A portion of every delivery from our SPCA Fuel Oil Truck will be donated to the Sullivan County SPCA!
Interested in learning how to convert from Fuel Oil to Propane?
Watch our educational video below!