If you live in the Roxbury, NY area and need propane deliveries, a new energy efficient heating system estimate, would like to learn about adding a gas fireplace, water heater or space heater or want to find out how to change to CES as your supplier, give us a call.
We offer free quotes and no obligation on-site visits with a knowledgeable sales rep – Just fill out the form, or call 1-800-874-1975 or 845-647-6226.
Our experienced sales representatives will discover your needs, let you know exactly what we can do for you and lay out all your options. Some of the services we offer in the Roxbury, NY area are:
- Dependable Propane Gas Deliveries
- 24 hour service for your heating equipment
- Complete installations of gas heating & hearth equipment
- Oil tank removal / excavation – gas heating conversions
- Propane Tanks of all sizes & colors installed at no cost
- Buried propane tanks leased for $1 per year when heating with gas
- Propane water Heaters, gas fireplaces, space heaters, logs, garage heaters
- Price cap & budget payment plans to smooth out winter heating bills
- Servicing year round homes, businesses and seasonal camps
- Convenient office & showroom in Kerhonkson, NY at 6525 US 209.
- Family owned & operated since 1968
Thousands of homeowners, businesses, restaurants, contractors and builders, all over the Catskills and in Roxbury, NY and Delaware County, Sullivan County, Orange County, Ulster County, Pike County, Sussex County, Warren County, Dutchess County, Wayne County, Greene & Passaic County regions, rely on Combined Energy Services as their energy provider.
We offer premier residential, commercial, contractor and builder propane service that includes our guarantee that we’ll always be available for you, which ensures peace of mind should any problem ever happen with your propane system, day or night, 365 days a year.
Roxbury, NY and Delaware County, NY surrounding areas including – Arkville, Belleayre, Andes, Hancock, Highmount, Fleischmanns, Margaretville – Combined Energy Services is your first choice for propane gas.